Dear Seniors,

The rejoicing of happiness.

The rejoicing of happiness.

Dear 2016 graduates,

As the year comes to an end, every grade is going to move onto the next step of their lives. Whether this step is the next grade or an entirely new setting, things are going to be different. The hallways that were once filled with countless footsteps and backpacks will still be there, though the smaller feet will fill bigger shoes, and the pressure of being the eldest and most experienced will fall onto other students’ backs.

I want to thank you for showing us all of the secrets to getting around teachers and helping to  get that A on that test.

“[The seniors] were really sweet and welcoming, and showed me how to interact with everyone. They were just really great friends and I’m really going to miss them,” Chloe Zelinka (9) said.

We want to let you know just how much we appreciated all of the hours that you put in after school to help us prepare and better ourselves.

Even when the credits were not for National Honor Society, you were still there to help out when we needed it.

We chose to cherish the good times to remember the seniors for the all of the “incredibly lit” school events.

“They’re probably the most energetic in the school. They have the most school spirit that drives the school, like at pep rallies and games, and I believe that’s important,” Kiersten Horton (10) said.

We appreciate things that happen in the moment, and try to make the most out of the time that we have.

“The seniors who cherish their time are fun to be around that last year because they get to know that high school is [filled with] pretty good times,” Coach Joe Rocconi said.

At every game, we look forward to seeing them in the front row with elaborate school apparel and green and white face paint.

Whether seniors are dressed in banana costumes or waving a White Station flag, they tend to put their entire hearts into their last year of high school.

Thank you for all of the fun times, and for paving the pathway to having a better high school experience as years pass.

Thank you for all of the great times and for paving the pathway for better school events as well.

As the year winds down, wethe underclassmen of White Stationwould like to thank you for the good times and the constant smiles. Class of 2016, you made this year worth it.